Terms and conditions
By accessing this website, and by advertising you are agreeing to be bound by this website’s Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
– يحق لنا رفض الإعلان عن أي دراجة نارية نرى أنها غير صالحة.
– للإعلان معنا ، يجب اتباع القواعد واللوائح الخاصة بنا (فيما يتعلق بكيفية التقاط الصور والمعلومات التي سنقدمها من خلال WhatsApp / البريد الإلكتروني الرسمي)
– لسنا ملزمين بإزالة أي محتوى من موقعنا حتى لو تم بيعه ولكننا ملزمون بإزالة معلومات الاتصال الخاصة بالمالك بمجرد إتمام البيع أو بناءً على طلب المالك
– العرض المستمر (عرض إعلان مجاني) للدراجات النارية الشخصية فقط لا يشمل صالات العرض والتجار.
– أي إعلان نتلقى شكاوى متعددة ضدها ستتم إزالتها دون استشارة المالك.
يجب ألا تعلن عن دراجتك النارية في اي موقع تواصل اجتماعي آخر إذا كنت معلن بموقعنا (سيتم إزالة إعلانك من موقعنا) تنطبق على العرض المجاني فقط
Advertise with us :
-We have the right to decline to advertise any motorbike that we see unfit.
-To advertise with us you must follow our rules and regulation (regarding how the images are taken and the information which we will provide through our official WhatsApp/Email)
-We are not obligated to remove any content from our website even if it’s sold but we are obligated to remove the contact information of the owner once the sale is done or on the owner’s demand
-The ongoing (free to advertise offer) only for personal motorbikes does not include showrooms and dealers.
-Any ad. we receive multiple complains against will be removed without consulting the owner.
-you must not advertise your motorbike in any other platform if you are advertising on our website (your advertisement will be removed from our website) Only apply for FREE advertisement offers
Permission is granted to temporarily download copies of the materials (information or software) on Our web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. You may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Our web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
We are not a dealership and we provide a service whereby dealers/owners may market and you may view motorbike details together with other content hosted and developed by us. Dealers/owners are responsible for preparing the Details and fielding inquiries directly from you. We do not get involved in any communications between you and dealers and we do not participate in any part of the transaction.
Details are hosted by us in good faith but are produced directly by dealers and have not been verified by us. You are responsible for making your own enquiries and we provide no guarantee and accept no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information contained within the Details.
- You are responsible for checking, confirming, and satisfying yourself as to the accuracy of any Details.
- You are responsible for instructing a surveyor and obtaining legal advice before committing to any purchase.
- You are responsible for ensuring that you act in good faith towards any other parties.
- (We ksabikes.com team advise that any purchase should be face to face transaction and also advise that the product checked with a professional to ensure the product is in perfect condition. We are not responsible for any fraud or scams or Imperfect motorbikes.
In no event shall Ksabikes.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Ksabikes.com’ Internet site, even if Ksabikes authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
The materials appearing on Our website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Ksabikes.com or our social media may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice.
- only advertise vehicles that are currently available for purchase within KSA.
- You are obligated that within 24 hours of a sale contract being entered into for a vehicle mark that vehicle as sold on the web site;
- ensure that material you generate through use of the Service is not unlawful or for an improper purpose, including information that is defamatory, misleading or deceptive, in breach of copyright or would otherwise expose us to any liability, legal proceedings or other sanction;
- ensure that you do not make, arrange or authorize the insertion of any reference to us or our web site in any document (including promotional or merchandising material) or on any web site other than our web site without our prior consent;
- in your use of the Service, comply with all applicable laws..
You must ensure that:
- material submitted through the Service by you refers only to listing details of a particular vehicle;
- the listing details for a particular vehicle through the Service are only listed by you (including any associated showrooms in your dealership group) once;
- any reference to material other than listing details for a vehicle must receive our written approval prior to your submission;
- ensure that no other person, authorized or otherwise, makes use of your subscription to the Service in breach of these terms and conditions;
- not make any promotional or merchandising reference to us or our web site without our express written permission.
- You acknowledge that:
- you have read and agree to be bound by the terms of all legal notices posted on the Site;
- you represent and warrant that you are authorized to make available the material generated or submitted to make use of the Service and that you are acting under the authority of the proprietors of all vehicles concerned;
- any copyrights or other intellectual property rights in the photographs of cars taken by Ksabikes staff are the sole property of Ksabikes.com and you acknowledge that you have no rights in such photographs and are not authorized to use nor to license or authorize third parties to use such photographs in any manner without explicit prior approval and authorization from Ksabikes.com
- any such conduct is in breach of these terms and conditions;
- by using the Service, you grant us an irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free license to commercialize, copy, license to other persons, use and adapt for any purpose any material you generate or submit to make use of the Service;
- we are not under any obligation to monitor or censor the material generated by users of the Service that appears on our website, however, we reserve the right to do so;
- we are not responsible for the Service’s content or for any errors or omissions in any vehicle data provided by or on behalf of you;
- you are responsible for updating your listings to follow the ksabikes.com image guidelines, we reserve the right to penalize any images content we deem unfitting;
- systems or technological failure may impede or prevent access to all or any part of the vehicle data
- You may not terminate this Agreement before the end of the contracted term under any circumstances.
The type of information we collect from you is either personal to you, or is general in nature:
- Personal Information: When you register on the Website as a customer, update your information, purchase any goods or services, take part in promotions or send emails to us, you provide us with information that we store and process. Such information may include your name, address, phone number, email address, purchase and transaction history, billing information (including credit card information), interests, and other such ‘Personal Information’.
- General Information: We also receive more general information from you as a result of your visits to, and use of, the Website. This general information does not identify you personally, and can include information such as your IP address, the date and time you access the Website, length of time you spend on the Website, your browsing history (recorded by the text and graphics files that compose that page), the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our Website, and other such ‘General Information’.
3. COLLECTING AND USING INFORMATION
3.1 Most of this Website can be used without giving us any information. However, certain services and third-party technology may involve collection and usage of information from you, including but not limited to, Google Analytics (a description of their specific data collection and processing practices can be found via the following link: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/). We use this information to provide you with a better service, and in particular to: keep internal records; improve our products, services and the Website; communicate with you if you have ordered, purchased or participated in anything on the Website; contact you for market research purposes; and provide you with information about new opportunities, promotions, special offers and other information that we may feel is relevant to you. If you contact us via the Website, or via email to the contacts set out on the Website, we may keep a record of that correspondence.3.2 We use General Information to help us make the Website more useful to customers (including to help us assess content of interest to visitors), and for other purposes such as determining the Website’s technical design specifications and identifying system performance or problem areas, for tracking activity on the Website, preparing reports, assessing trends, and otherwise monitoring the way in which the Website is being used none of which would be in a way that personally identifies any users.
4. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You consent that we may share your Personal Information in connection with the purposes above with any other Ksabikes affiliated company.
you consent to us sharing your Personal Information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- b. business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
You further consent that we may also share your Personal Information with third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Personal Information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets, along with its professional advisers. If Ksabikes or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, Personal Information held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- if required in order to obtain professional advice;
- d. to protect the rights, property, or safety of Ksabikes, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection
Keeping your Personal Information secure and preventing unauthorized access is of utmost priority to us, and we take all steps reasonably necessary to protect your Personal Information against any unauthorised access, use, alteration, disclosure or destruction. Whilst we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to secure and safeguard your Personal Information, we will not be held responsible for any unauthorised access by third parties and we cannot guarantee that the Personal Information provided by you or that is transmitted via this Website or by e-mail is totally secure and safe.